Charging and Extras – Please read.
Please call us to discuss availability before sending a form.
Booking and enquiry forms are below.
We operate priority bookings for the equivalent slot in the following year. This is usually organised in September so please confirm with the office if you would like to return next year as soon as you have made a decision.
Before making a booking, please be aware of what is included in the standard rent and what is not.
We operate an unusual ‘extras’ system which might surprise you but there are several reasons for this:
The standard rent is kept low so you can manage the cost of your holiday.
It encourages minimal use of fuel or power to reduce waste.
For example, electricity is metered and paid according to consumption at the end of your stay; if you use less, you pay less.
Sheets, duvets and towels are extra so you can bring your own favourites or order only what you actually need.
Cleaning is also an optional extra being a contribution of less than half the actual cost. Opting for this takes the pressure off your natural instinct to leave the place as you found it, but it far from covers the actual cost.
There is a full breakdown of costs at the bottom of this page. You can see our Booking Terms and Conditions here.
Please complete Booking Form 1 below once you have agreed a provisional booking via the office.
All enquiries are via the office Mon-Fri.
Please check availability by calling or emailing.
Call 01736 762014 – Please always leave us a message.
or email email@example.com
or 07817350179 8am – 6pm
Please note a booking is only confirmed when the correct deposit and a signed booking form (sent following enquiries) have been received.
– Cots – £10, high chairs – £5
– Catering/cooking assistance can be arranged through the office.
– Local grocery delivery information can be provided by the office.
– Dogs and cats are welcome at £30 each per week/weekend (whatever age, size or breed!) but only if they are kept off unprotected furniture (see condition 8 of booking conditions). Please bring blankets/beds and bowls and you should opt for the cleaning service.
– Bed made up with duvets is £18.00 per bed (Blankets are not provided any more)
– Bath towels are £4.00 each
– Cleaning Pack. Includes – 2x loo roll, 1x washing up liquid, 1x tea towel and 1x soap £12.50
– Cleaning during your stay can be arranged at a cost of £12.00 per hour
– End of Stay Cleaning is only a small contribution towards the cost of cleaning and unless you leave the house as well as you found it, you are encouraged to opt for this extra (see prices per cottage on individual cottage pages.)
– Quality kiln dried local logs and kindling are automatically delivered for your arrival from November to June. Price per bag is listed on the brown envelope found on arrival in your cottage and settled by cheque/cash on departure. Please DO NOT use unseasoned logs or collect timber from our woodland.
– Coal is no longer delivered, you may burn it but we are no longer supplying it.
– Electricity (by meter readings) is extra. The unit price is listed on the brown envelope found on arrival in your cottage and should be settled by cheque/cash on departure (see FAQs for the relevant cottage for an estimate).
– Gas and oil where applicable is settled by cheque/cash on departure according to the going rate.
– Camp beds of the folding army type are provided if required for additional people. Please do not be tempted to overlook this strict rule.
– Extra people must be requested and are £85.00 per person per week/weekend April-October, (£60.00 November–March).
– Recycling – unless you deal with it at the nearest recycling centre we request a contribution is added to your extras envelope. Please wash and separate in suitable boxes (NOT in the bins provided).
– Boats of up to 20 feet can be moored at Bessy’s Cove. There is a slipway at Coules’ Cove but unless you know the drill, please discuss before bringing a boat and read the small print on the booking conditions. £15 per week.
– Coasteering and boat trips can be arranged via the office (see website for more details).
– Seasonal Christmas trees can be delivered for your arrival, please specify short, medium or tall. Price on application.
– WiFi in a special room near the office is available free, 24 hours for adults, limited hours for under 18s.