CAMPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOOKING TERMS & CONS
- Pitch Options – If you are unsure please contact us before booking
- A family pitch includes up to four people in either one campervan or one caravan & one car or one family tent & one car. If you do not fit one of these three options please discuss before booking.
- Strictly no horse boxes
- A family pitch is required for any tent larger than a two person tent
- A two person tent pitch includes one two man tent, one car and up to two people
- If you have trailers, gazebos, any additional shelter etc please check on booking.
- BOOKINGS should be on the official signed booking form and will be confirmed, subject to availability, when a deposit of one half of the rent is received.
- FINAL PAYMENT. On confirmation of a booking the applicant is liable for the payment of the balance of rent and any other payments due.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT. Payment must be in £ sterling and may be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Porth-en-Alls’ and BACS transfers should be made to: 30-96-56 a/c 31322868 (please add your surname as a ref.)
- ANYTHING LARGER THAN A TWO MAN TENT constitutes a Family Tent.
- LIABILITY. It is understood by the tenant that Porth-en-Alls enjoys a coastal location and great care must be taken by tenants when walking the unfenced paths and over rocks. Tenants should be aware of the tide when using the beaches and swimming in the sea which, although considered ‘safe bathing’ can, of course, be dangerous.
- FIRES & FIREWOOD. Please do not damage the grass! On no account is scavenging in the woods permitted. Please keep to public footpaths at all times. Do not throw charcoal waste into the hedges.
- DOGS. Dogs must be kept on leads within the field at all times. Please control your dogs at all times and clear up after them or we will be cross! If you have more than two dogs please contact the office.
- CANCELLATION. Should you have to cancel your booking any monies paid may not be refunded.
- ACCESS. Because there is no space for parking or stopping down the drive, reaching the beaches is by foot only. Inflatables, kayaks, diving gear etc. must be carried and may not be delivered by car at any time. Cycling down the drive is not permitted. Also, short cuts across the fields to Piskies etc. are not allowed as it is farmland only and misleads the general public.
- RECYCLING. Rubbish that can be recycled (glass, plastic, cans, paper & card) must be taken to the recycling centre opposite the pub at Rosudgeon. Please refer to the map in the facility block.
- CARS. One car per pitch unless booked by prior arrangement. All cars should be parked within your pitch please, away from the central playing area. Please do not park behind your tent/caravan towards the play area as you will be asked to move your vehicle. Any visitors should park in the public car park.
- EVENT TENTS & GAZEBOS. Please contact us if you are looking to bring an event tent / large awning.
- RECYCLING. Do your bit as you would at home! Please be sure to take all your newspapers, cardboard, cans,
plastic bottles and glass bottles to the recycling bins opposite the Falmouth Packet Inn.
- RUBBISH. Please do not leave anything other than your rubbish, i.e. no dumping of tents, wind breaks, boogie boards etc
- THE PORTH-EN-ALLS OFFICE is at Porth-en-Alls, Prussia Cove, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20 9BA